- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Technische Universität Carolo-Wilhelmina zu Braunschweig
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Technische Universität München
- Universität Stuttgart
- Technische Universität Hamburg Harburg
- Almost any engineering program you can imagine is offered in Germany. However we have seen most students go to Germany for
- Mechanical/Automotive Engineeering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering and
- Transportation Engineering
Students who have completed A-levels, must have passed English language and literature subject examination. The General Paper is not considered as a language component. If a student has passed English language and literatute in addition to other required subjects, he or she can study Bachelor degree in Engineering in English medium, however there are only few subjects available in English medium. For studying in German medium, the student must pass B1 level examination in Nepal followed by another 4-6 months of German language training leading to C1 or TestDaF 4 or DSH-2.
- Excellent Marks in School Leaving Certificate (at least 75%)
- Excellent Marks in 10+2 or equivalent (at least 65%)
- German Language Proficiency documented by Goethe Zertifikat B1
There are more than 200+ universities in for studying Engineering in Germany. Some of the top-ranked universities are TU Munich, RWTH Aachen, TU Darmstadt, KIT, TUHH, University of Stuttgart, University of Hannover, TU Berlin etc. All are government universities and there are no tuition fees at most universities in Germany.
2. Tuition fees:
There are are generally no tuition fees at most universities apart from semester contribution charges usually 100-200 Euros per semester. Some universities may charge tuition fees upto 500 Euros per semester.
3. Living Cost:
The living cost is high in Germany. International students need around 600-700 Euros per month to cover their living expenses during their study.
4. Part time Jobs:
Students are allowed to do part time jobs 20 hours per week for some pocket money.
Min. 65 % in 10+2 or equivalent.
1. Learn German upto B1 and pass B1 Examination
2. Submit your B1 Certificate and all your academic documents for university application
3. Apply for your blocked account opening after arrival of admission letters
4. Transfer the living cost for your first year living expenses to your blocked account after getting No Objection letter from Ministry of Education Nepal
5. Book an appointment for visa application and wait for 6-8 weeks
6. Apply for your visa and wait for 6-8 weeks
7. Receive your visa and plan your travel to Germany
6 Months German language in Nepal
1 year foundation course in Germany
4 years Bachelor degree Program in Engineering
After completion of Engineering studies, students can work in Germany as engineers and later on apply for EU-Blue Card which entitles professionals to work and stay in Germany for as long as they want.
For more information regarding Expenses for studying Engineering and other things, please visit the following link:
Students who have taken Grade XII Examinations are welcome to join our Intensive German course scheduled to start from 22nd May 2017 so that they are able to complete B1 level of German language till the arrival of results and be able to apply for visa in December/January and be in Germany in Feb/March 2017. In this way students can save a lot of time.
If you are planning to study Engineering in Germany, please start your language preparation with our Intensive German courses starting 22nd May 2017!
Course starts: 22nd May 2017
Course timing: 7:00 AM-10:00 AM /11:00 AM -2:00 PM
Course fees: NRs 11300 per level inclusive of books and Materials
Course duration: 2 months per level
Upon successful completion of A1 level you can start immediately A2 level and upon successful completion of A2 level, you can learn B1 level and appear for Goethe Zertifikat B1 Examination at Examination centre of Goethe Institute in Thapathali.
If you have further questions regarding studying Engineering in Germany, please visit us in person. For our location, please visit the following link: www.edupark.com.np/contact