Study Communication Design, BA in Germany
The practice-oriented study focuses on training specialist knowledge, creative and conceptual confidence. Students design concepts in the fields of corporate identity, advertising, cross-media campaigns, interface design, app and web design, interaction design, editorial, posters, books, logos and much more.
- Creative or art director at an advertising agency, a publishing house, design studio, or government institution
- Freelance Designer
- Degree: BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A.)
- Duration: 6 SEMESTERS
- Start of Studies: MARCH, SEPTEMBER
- International Offers: SEMESTER ABROAD (ALTERNATIVE TO INTERNSHIP IN THE 5TH SEMESTER)
- Teaching language: ENGLISH
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Locations: BERLIN (ENGLISH),
- Admission limitations: NONE – ARTISTIC ENTRANCE EXAM WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED
- At least 55% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 in each components) or equivalent score in PTE/TOEFL/Duolingo
- German language is not required for admission
- ARTISTIC ENTRANCE EXAM WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED
Tuition fees and Scholarships
UE offers highly competitive tuition fees along with many opportunities for scholarships to support you with your higher studies in Germany.
University of Europe for Applied Sciences
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) is a state accredited private university that educates the designers and decision-makers of tomorrow in the fields of business, psychology, media and communication, sport and event management and art and design. With campuses in Iserlohn, Berlin, Hamburg, and new Berlin-Postdam UE Innovation hub, UE offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes tailored to the requirements of the job market 4.0.
WHY STUDY AT UE?
→ Study at one of Germany's top 10 private universities
→ Ranked in top 25 worldwide for international orientation
→ Study at one of three campuses in Germany
→ Excellent programmes fully taught in German or English
→ Job and career support provided by the university
→ Guaranteed visa extension of up to 18-months after graduating
→ UE's unique partner network includes top organisations like Daimler AG, Samsung, and many more.
How can you study at University of Europe for Applied Sciences?
- Complete the application form below to receive all the information.
- Send us your application documents for application for offer
- Pay the tuition deposit for confirmation of Enrollment after offer
- Receive your enrollment letters
- Apply for your visa
- Transfer your first year living cost to your blocked account
- Upon visa approval, start your studies at University of Europe for Applied Sciences