Prepare for study & work in Germany with our Online German Courses!
Given the huge demand of students, Edupark offers has once again planned to offer Online German language courses starting 5th November beginning with A1 level course. We have already offered online courses to huge number of students during the COVID-19 situation and more than 500 students had benefitted from the same. After careful planning and preparation and having taken in account the need of the students, we have been offering Online German classes since November 2023. Below you can find useful information regarding our online classes.
You are requested to go through all the questions and answers before inscription to avoid misunderstandings.
Course Level: A1 (Online)
Start Date: 5th November 2023
Timing: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Why learn German at Edupark?
- We offer state of the art and only purpose built German language teaching facility in Nepal.
- Our courses are comparable to the ones offered at the best German language institutes in Germany.
- All our instructors are highly qualified and have years of experience in teaching German to Nepalese students.
- Clearly structured lessons where you get the best vocabulary and training for your higher studies in Germany.
- All our courses are integrated with regular tests and examinations to ensure better learning outcomes.
- Examination preparation for international examinations viz. Start Deutsch 1, Start Deutsch 2, Zertifikat B1 are integrated in the course.
- Our results in international tests are outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Online Courses!
1. Who can attend the A1 Online German Course classes?
Anyone over the age of 17 years and below 30 years who want to study or work in Germany can attend our online classes.
The current course opening is especially designed for candidates who are especially interested in learning German and later on applying for working in Germany under G2G program.
B. Course Details
1. Which German Course levels are offered?
At the moment, we shall start with A1 level and later on offer A2, B1 as the levels progress.
2. What is the duration of the online German Courses?
The duration of our online course at Edupark is 8 weeks per level and the classes run 2 hours/day from Sunday to Friday.
3. What is the number of participants in a group during the online German course?
The maximum number of participants will be limited to 16 per course to ensure that you have enough time to ask questions and have a great learning experience to reach your learning goals.
4. When does the new course start?
Our new course starts every fortnight at different timing. The new course dates will be available in the application form for registration.
C. Software and Technology
1. What software is used for online classes?
We use Zoom meetings, Webex, Google Meet or Adobe connect and Google classroom to deliver online courses. The use of software may vary from instructor to instructor, however all these softwares are easy to use and more or less have the same functions.
2. Will the online classes also include examination preparation?
All our courses are integrated with examination preparation for respective levels.
3. Can I learn online using a Smartphone?
It may be possible to learn online using a smartphone but it is not recommended. We recommend you to have a proper laptop connected with a good internet speed to get the best of online classes and for the assignments.
4. What will happen if I miss the online classes?
It is your responsibility to attend the online course timely and not to miss the classes. Please manage accordingly. In severe cases, it may be possible to send you a recorded version of the online session but that will be at the discretion of your instructor who may or may not choose to do so.
D. Switching to Face to Face Session
1. Will it be later possible to switch to the Face to face session?
Yes, it may be possible to switch to the Face to face sessions if there are places available in the face to face classes. We stronly recommend you not to switch from online to face to face because the delivery is designed accordingly.
E. Course fee
1. What is the cost of the course per level?
The cost of our Online German Course is NRs 12430/- including books and materials.
The course fee includes 100 hours of Online Zoom Sessions, Books and materials and shipment costs as well as 13% government taxes.
3. How can I pay the course fee?
- You can pay the course fee by bank transfer. You will receive our bank account details, the moment you submit the application form enrolment in our German courses.
- You may transfer the fees to our bank account online once you have received the bank details upon the submission of the online application form.
- You can transfer the course fees using esewa, Khalti or Fonepay if they allow you to transfer the fees directly to our bank acccount.
F. Refunds and Cancellations
1. Can I cancel the course after the class has started?
It is not possible to cancel the course after the class has started.
2. Do I get a refund on the course fee if I plan to drop out of the course?
There are no refunds possible if you plan to drop out of the course, however, you can join our face to face course once everything is normal by paying the difference in the course fee between the online and the face to face session.
1. How can I register for the course?
In order to register for the course please complete the following application form below:
Once you submit the application, you will receive our bank account details immediately and you can deposit the course fees to our bank account either by bank deposit or transfer using other methods.
Cheques deposited in our accounts must be realised before we can confirm your place in our course.
2. What happens after I have paid the course fee?
You will receive a confirmation of a place in our course via email once we have received your course fees in addition to regular house rules for our online courses.